Enjoy Margarita Madness in Bay Shore, it’s Good for Your Health
It’s not enough to have awesome drink specials every day during Happy Hour. We take it a step further with Margarita Madness every Thursday at 6 o’clock.
Find out why taking a leisurely evening to enjoy margaritas in Bay Shore is actually good for your health.
Four Surprising Health Benefits of Drinking a Nice Margarita
- Great Source of Vitamin C
- Maybe you only want a margarita for the tequila. That’s no problem, but the lemon juice that accompanies the liquor is rather beneficial for its Vitamin C properties. Since this is one of those nutrients many people are short on, it’s nice to get it from a tasty cocktail when you visit Coastal Kitchen.
- Margaritas Actually Aid Digestion
- You can use margaritas as a good dessert drink for multiple reasons. It’s not too loaded with sugar, but it can satisfy a sweet tooth. Also, tequila contains organic compounds that help you break down some of that delicious food you just ate.
- They’re an Acceptable Gluten-Free Drink
- Speaking of digestion, one of the common problems folks have nowadays is gluten intolerance. Fortunately, tequila is a great alcoholic beverage for avoiding the issue altogether. Coastal Kitchen makes several other gluten-free cocktails as well.
- No Worries About Bad Cholesterol
- There’s some research that suggests tequila agave can decrease the accumulation of low-density lipoproteins (LDLs) in your blood vessels. Those are the bad cholesterol you might have heard about from your doctor. If that’s true, then relaxing with a nice margarita can help reduce stress and improve circulation.
Margarita Madness – Thursdays at Coastal Kitchen in Bay Shore
Now that you know why margaritas and tequila are awesome, you can check us out for Margarita Madness each Thursday. Here’s what you need to know about this weekly event:
- We do it every Thursday, beginning at 6 p.m. and it lasts until closing time.
- Get Classic Verde Margaritas for only $7.
- All Special Margaritas go for only $8.
- They include – pineapple coconuts, spicy mango, blackberry, spicy watermelon, guava, ilegal mezcal, passionfruit, and blood orange.
It’s a great way to enjoy a nice quesadilla and a drink with us toward the end of the week. While you’re here, feel free to pass the time with live music, throwing darts, or shooting pool.
Coastal Kitchen + Daiquiri Bar is the most relaxed place to get good food and cocktails in Bay Shore, NY. Even if margaritas aren’t your thing, we have plenty of great Happy Hour discounts also. That’s where you can get $2 off beer, wine, sangrias, and pinchos if you visit us between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. If you have any further questions about specials, please call us at 631-665-3030.