Bars are Better with Friends
We want to take a few moments to remind you why it’s so important to go out and enjoy an evening with your friends once in a while.
As you know, we operate a classy daiquiri bar that thrives on creating a lively ambiance where people can enjoy time together. The truth of the matter is that our bar, any bar for that matter, is WAY better with friends. It’s not that you can’t enjoy a drink or dinner here alone, but our experience is that it’s exponentially better to drink and dance socially.
Here are some benefits to going out for a solid evening with your friends.
3 Reasons Bars Are Better With Friends
- Enjoy Company, But NOT a Crowd
- • We’ve all had the unpleasant experience of having to endure loud crowds under the guise of what most people think of as “social.” If you’re tired of going to clubs packed with people and would like a nice medium in between that and solitude, then you should visit Coastal Kitchen. You and your friends can enjoy a lively atmosphere and meet people without feeling forced into it.
- Great Chance to Try Novel Drinks & Cocktails
- • Bars like ours carry some splendid drinks and concoctions you won’t find elsewhere. Plenty of places carry the typical selections of draft beer. We carry dozens of options, including Caribbean beers like Presidente and Panga Drops.
- • We also have four flavors of frozen daiquiris such as Pina Colada and Rocket Fuel. Finally, there are eight wine varieties, four classic daiquiris, and more than a dozen novelty cocktails we call “travel-inspired.”
- Never a Dull Moment with Plenty of Events to Attend
- • We always have something unique and interesting happening at Coastal Kitchen. As soon as the clock strikes 6 p.m. on Thursday night, we enter into Margarita Madness, with discounted Classic Verde Margaritas as well as our other Mezcal-oriented cocktails.
- • You can also play pool for free with your friends every weekday during Happy Hour while enjoying $2 off beer, pinchos, and other specials.
- • We even host live music events and have plenty of space to throw darts, play shuffleboard, dance, and have an overall awesome time.
So, if you want to shake away some social cobwebs and bring your friends back together for an evening downtown, you’re welcome to join us at Coastal Kitchen in Bay Shore. Even if you’d rather stay home, we can help you as well with our thorough catering program. We’re always at your service for every aspect of hospitality.
Coastal Kitchen is your favorite daiquiri bar down on Main Street in Bay Shore, NY. Don’t forget that there’s plenty to eat as well, so check out our dining menu too. If you have any questions about Happy Hour events or anything else we do, contact us at 631-665-3030.